Call for 2018 Associate Artistic Producer
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to work with a team
· A strong work ethic and impeccability
· An affinity for ambitious site-based and/or immersive theatre.
· Experience with community-engaged, intercultural, and interdisciplinary theatre/performance is a plus
· Passion for theatre work that has a social impact on the climate crisis a plus
Producing & Organizational opportunities include:
Associate Producing for SLIME, the world premiere of playwright Bryony Lavery’s trans-species take on a near-future oceanic crisis, in partnership with Banff Centre and Cape Farewell.
Associate Producing Year of the Typewriter
Associate Producing 3rd Project: TBA
Marketing and Communications: Social Media Maven
Assist with Company Administration
Video editing experience a plus
Artistic opportunities may include Acting, Writing, or Asst. Director roles in:
SLIME, the world premiere of playwright Bryony Lavery’s trans-species take on a near-future oceanic crisis, in partnership with Banff Centre and Cape Farewell.
Year of the Typewriter
3rd Project: TBA
Participation in R&D for various projects
*Position dependent on funding by BC Arts Council Early Career Development program. Successful candidate will apply with us for the June 15th deadline.
Applicants to this program must:
- Be a B.C.-based early career professional individual artist or arts practitioner. For the purposes of this program, early career and emerging artists and arts practitioners are defined as artists and practitioners who:
- Are committed to developing a practice and career that will allow them to work full-time at their practice when financially possible; AND EITHER are under the age of 30; OR Have completed basic training in their discipline within the last five years.